Friday, March 12, 2010

Are all ceramic flat irons that go to 400 degrees the same?

My friend has a Paul Mitchell hair straightener. It's and older model but it's quite expensive. It goes to 400 degrees and it works amazingly. With that straightener, I get my hair straightened and styled in about 10 minutes. When I use my straightener, it takes me over an hour. I have an iso straightener, and it doesn't say what degrees it goes up to, but I hate it. I don't know why the Paul Mitchell one works so great but i'd really like one like it! If anyone knows of a good straightener that isn't so expensive, i'd be more then happy for you to tell me about it! :)Are all ceramic flat irons that go to 400 degrees the same?
Ghd, there like $200 but worth it, its like 60 degrees cooler than my old one but straightens soo much better, Idk why it works well but it just does.Are all ceramic flat irons that go to 400 degrees the same?
i have a remington and a chi and my chi cost like 100$ and takes me like 2 hours ,and my remington cost like 40, and i love my remington because it has these things on the the outside that releases the moisture from your hair so you can actually straighten your hair when its wet, and takes me only like 45 minuets now. its (full name is remington wet 2 straight)


hope that helped
sedu


about $100 but works rlly rlly well!

No comments:

Post a Comment