Saturday, March 13, 2010

How can I straighten my hair since its thick and nappy to the root with a conair ceramic flat iron. ?

By the way I am african American. I got a relaxer 4 weeks ago but I don't know what happened.





http://cgi.ebay.com/CONAIR-CERAMIC-FLAT-鈥?/a>








I have a conair like the one in the link. Picture day is tomorrow. Thanks in advance.How can I straighten my hair since its thick and nappy to the root with a conair ceramic flat iron. ?
Wash your hair, dry it with a hand dryer, Olive Oil-Oil sheen (it's great for thick hair)..That's all you need. Me and my daughter have very thick hair and we use the same flat irons. I use the setting on 7... It's picture day for us tomorrow as well.


Good Luck!!How can I straighten my hair since its thick and nappy to the root with a conair ceramic flat iron. ?
i have a conair too, they straighten pretty good if u do it write





First let me suggest that u get TRESemme Smooth No frizz ultra light shine spray





if u put it on your hair and comb it through before you straighten it prevents frizz, and makes it extra straight





first get all the hair from the top of your head and clip it back


do the hair u have underneath first and take your time.


put hairspray if u want, but i prefer not too


after u have done that, unclip your hair and do the top part, this way it comes out really straight cause u get every strand straight


and do it 2 inches at a time, dont just grab half the hair on ur head
Okay. Put sections of your hair up at a time and straighten them one at a time. Keep on gradually pulling parts of your hair down and straightening them. If that doesnt wok, than you can get layers of your hair cut of at a good barber, Good LUck!
separate your hair into layers:top middle bottom and use clip to keep them apart


then straighten in layers
If u got a perm 4 weeks ago ur hair aint nappy.
hairsprayyy


lots of it.


and dont forget the conditioner :)
well try you avoid heat the leads to brreakage so try a perm or relaxer

No comments:

Post a Comment