Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Remington Wet2straight vs a regular ceramic flat iron?

Which one is better? I have the CHI but I'm going to get a backup straightener today =] I've heard that the Remington dries out your hair.. is that true? What kind of ceramic flat iron do you recommend? I need one around 20 bucks.. no more then 30. thanks in advanceRemington Wet2straight vs a regular ceramic flat iron?
remington wet2straight definitely!! But don't actually use it when your hair is wet as dumb as that sounds lol. You can but putting heat on wet hair is never good. It works amazing for dry hair though. I have had every straightener available out there lol. I swear by this though. It lasts forever too. It doesn't dry out your hair. ...No matter what straighting iron you use you are suppose to put a product ';protective straighting serum'; on your hair to protect it from the heat.Remington Wet2straight vs a regular ceramic flat iron?
i used to have the wet2straight for 2 years (used it everyday) and i just bought a zoe leopard print straightener at ulta for 30 dollars (1'; ceramic plates) and wow my hair is soo much softer and shiner now! i can't believe i ever used that wet2straight stuff. I personally wouldn't get the wet2straight, it dosen't even dry your hair that well.
i have the remington wet to straight. (both the small one and the large one) ilovve them! people always tell me it can ruin my hair, bu then everyone always tells me how healthy my hair looks. i have THICK curly hair naturally and strighten it from wet to dry everyday. i havent had any problems like split nds. i would 100% recommend this straightener. = )
no matter what anyone tells you it is not a good idea to straighten wet hair. i have 2 CHI straighteners (turbo%26amp;regular) and i love them but if i go somewhere i have a backup. my backup is just a crappy revlon that was $18 and does the trick...but trust me it is no CHI :( haha

No comments:

Post a Comment