Friday, March 12, 2010

Where can I get a ceramic flat iron for a real good price. I hear chi is the best.?

Where can I find a chi for a real good price? ThanksWhere can I get a ceramic flat iron for a real good price. I hear chi is the best.?
I personally own a Chi flat iron, and its absolutely wonderful, you can straighten, flip, and curl under your hair, and it makes the texture nice and smooth, provided that you hydrate and nourish your hair properly. My sister works at Sally's beauty supply, she used to work for the JC Penney's salon where they used Chi irons and she told me that they have been raising their prices, and that the irons go out after a couple of years of use, but i've had mine for a while and it works just as well as it did when i bought it, but that could be because i don't use it everyday. The one i have is the original, and when i bought it it was around 120 dollars. BUT, my sister says that Sally's carries a flat iron like the CHI for so much less, and the plates get much hotter, so if your hair needs all that extra power in order to style it, go check out Sally's. :) They have really nice palladio makeup and rice paper sheets for your face too!

No comments:

Post a Comment