Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ceramic Flat Irons?

I'm Black and i was wondering if i used a ceramic flat iron would it burn off my hair...being that i treat my hair sort of differently. I would never dream of flat ironing my hair wet....but rather go thru a process of washing it, combing thru it, drying it, than putting like a pressing oil on it - i have invested in flat irons over a few years made by a company called Hot Tools? or somthing like that and theyve been okay, they just werent made with ceramic plates so i was just wondering....





my grandmother is a beautician from the old school, so she doesnt mess with the ';new'; stuff out there such as flat irons in general...but shes just worried about what she has heard and how they get sooooo hot.





so if anyone has anything to say to maybe answer my question i'd appreciate itCeramic Flat Irons?
Hello, ceramic irons are so in demand because the ceramic is better for the hair than traditional iron plates. I would adise you investing in some good quality irons, that go to a high temp, as the result from these is amazing and you will never look back.





However i cant emphasise how important it is to protect your hair before you straighten! I use a 'hot iron protection spray' which protects the hair from the intensive heat!Ceramic Flat Irons?
hot tools are crap and arent real Ceramic Flat Irons there only


Ceramic coated i know trust me i just took back some cheap 30 dollar gold n hot which i forgot there were fake but my conair broke...conair is real but any who took teh gnh back and bought a 58.00 FHI heat which is even better pretty damm good if you ask me,well those cheap one are fake if any hair slaon or store lady says threre real look at her and say ok, the lady who i was trying to get my money back when i took thoses gnh back cause they burt my hait and made it really frizzy and gross she tryed to tell me what what wrong yea these flat irons are a rip off

No comments:

Post a Comment