Friday, March 12, 2010

What ceramic flat iron will straighten my naturally curly hair without my blowdryer?

btw im 13 and i have long hair!! LOL and im going back2school soon and i dont want my hair to look like a hot mess.





i appreciate everyones answers! =]What ceramic flat iron will straighten my naturally curly hair without my blowdryer?
sedu works wonderfully on my hairWhat ceramic flat iron will straighten my naturally curly hair without my blowdryer?
i have a sedu flat iron and i have very curly long hair aswell. it did cost a little over a hundered but i've had it for a little bit longer than 2 years, and most flat irons dont last that long (from experience). And my iron works wonders! just let your hair air dry and straighten it at night, fall asleep, and just do a touch up in the a.m





try- www.folica.com, thats where i ordered mine from
I tried the Sedu, the Chi and the Solia--the only ';top of the line'; iron I haven't used is the GHD...


But the Sedu was CRAP. Left my hair dry and frizzy. I HAD to blow dry my hair to use it. AND Folica owns the Sedu...that's why it has so much hype.


The Chi was alright, but as it got older it didn't work as well. It's not a very high-quality iron...





Get the Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium...It's amazing. If you go to Folica.com...you will see it has better ratings than the Sedu, yet the Sedu is still the ';best iron';...Why? Cause Folica owns it...and Folica adds fake reviews to promote it.





But yeah...The Babyliss keeps my hair super straight, and it doesn't curl even when it's humid/raining.
Sedu (:





-- Jackie ♥
chi. their high end and work very well. alot of salons use them. they cost a little more though. about 130, its worth it.
wet to dry flat iron!! its at walmart and its like the best one iv ever had... plus its only 23 dollars try it!!
three brands that will do you wonders, no joke. they're ordered by which one is the best, best first.





GHD


Sedu


CHI

No comments:

Post a Comment