Friday, March 12, 2010

How often is too much when using a ceramic flat iron?

I know that ceramic flat irons are better for your hair than metal ones but is it safe enough to use everyday? My boyfriend just brought me this one below and although this is the simplest way to curly hair for me I don't want to burrn my hair like I did ith a metal iron years ago.





http://www.sell.com/22K2RTHow often is too much when using a ceramic flat iron?
I have ceramic straighteners and use them most days. I always put heat protecting hair straightener spray on before I use them and it hasn't damaged my hair at all.How often is too much when using a ceramic flat iron?
Fact is, using heat on your hair will damage it. Ceramic irons are much better than metal though. Make sure to keep your hair trimmed and find a spray to protect your hair from the heat. Using a deep conditioner every week to 2 weeks will greatly help your hair as well.
it is bad when you straighten wet hair, or dry hair everyday! by straightening hair you are basically sucking out the moisture in it so it would be good if you had some serum or heat protectant on! or you can use a steam straightener!!! because they ADD moisture to your hair and what not! =D
Something that you always need to remember when flat-ironing your hair:use a protective product!


If you use some type of heat protection spray, you should be able to flat iron or curl your hair every day!
whats important when straightening your hair is putting protective product on your hair first. That is extremely important. Also, use an iron that has a temp control start off on low to see how much your hair can tolerate heat.
anything like that is bad for your hair


once twice three times

No comments:

Post a Comment