Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm thinking about getting the CHI Digital Ceramic Flat Iron?

Is it worth the money?? My hair takes an hour to straighten and I have the original CHI. With the CHI Digital Ceramic Flat Iron do you think because you can change the temperature it will make it easier to straighten my hair?I'm thinking about getting the CHI Digital Ceramic Flat Iron?
DON'T FALL FOR THE HYPE!


It's not the brand of iron that flattens your hair. It is the temperature.


Just find an iron that heats up to about 300 and has a temp setting on it. Play around with the settings until you find the right temp for your hair type.


You don't have to spend a fotune.


I have a $30 flat iron that I have used in my salon for two years. Never had a problem!I'm thinking about getting the CHI Digital Ceramic Flat Iron?
the CHI's are definetly a lot of money but they work wonders, the digital isn't that much different than the original. if you are serious about straightening and do it everyday then just go to a professonal salon and get it chemical straightened, it's pretty much the opposite of a perm but it works beautifully, and it costs about 100-200 dollars depending on where you go, and lasts from 6-12 months, again depending on where you go.





good luck
DONT!!! i had a CHI before and it was horrible. i got another professional straightener called Bespoke Labs Wide Wet to Dry T3 and it works sooo much better than CHI. it is not worth the money. it works like any other straightener and doesn't cut the time or cost. T3 is so much worth the money and it's faster and also wet to dry. it also gets up to 410 degrees F. get that instead. it's easier to straighten your hair with that. good luck hope i helped! :]
  • facebook layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment