Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Help!!! What's the best tourmaline ceramic flat iron???

I've been told that tourmaline ceramic flat irons are better than regular ceramic flat irons. I've done my research on them and they appear to be more beneficial. Before I purchase a tourmaline flat iron, I would like different opinions on which tourmaline flat iron that you consider to be the best and why?Help!!! What's the best tourmaline ceramic flat iron???
I suggest the Chi. It is the best one i've ever used. It's salon quality. You can buy it on amazon for about $80 with free shipping, it retails elsewhere for about $150 to $200.Help!!! What's the best tourmaline ceramic flat iron???
Yea i am with the first answer I have a CHI and have to hide it from my friends. I bought mine from my hair salon(way over priced) but you can get them online much cheaper! I have natural curly hair and it makes it look great strait without the frizz! Well worth my money! Its heats up to 450 degrees just make sure you use some kind of hair protectant like biosilk or something!
Sedu is the best. That's what my hair stylist use. I've tried many flat irons (CHI, TCP, T3 and GHD).
GHS. look at their website, just google it! theyre cheap AND awesum!!!!


I have some myself. No need to fork out loads for ghd's is there???? they also are in diffrent colours!!





hope this helps!!
i bought t3's nearly two years ago and there still go as new totally recommend them.....
I Have 2 GHD's....


I paid Alot Of Money For Them But...then i used my sister remmington iron and you know what its so much better.


:):).


what ever you do....dont buy a cheap one. they never work as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment