Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I am using GVP 1'' Ceramic Flat Iron: Compare to Farouk CHI Original.?

Is there any side effects in using using Flat iron? Can you use it regularly?I am using GVP 1'' Ceramic Flat Iron: Compare to Farouk CHI Original.?
Any unatural heat is damaging to your hair. Your best bet is to just let your hair air dry and then put a protective heat serum on your hair. Then use a flat iron to straighten it, but if you are impatient then you can roller blow dry it with a roller brush, and then flat iron it. The most important thing to do is condition condition condition, use only a little of diluted shampoo in cup and pour it over your hair, and squeeze the hair do not massage it back and forth the traditional way it breaks your hair off. Oh by the way I had a CHI and and then I got a SEDU I love my SEDU, it takes half the time and doesnt snag my hair! Good luck.... I know I said a mouthful
  • facebook layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment