Saturday, March 13, 2010

Can i use my ceramic flat iron once in every two days? i have got very curly hair(african curls)?

can i flat iron my hair every two days? i am not worried if it looks dry etc, because that is never a problem for me especially when i apply hair oil. i am more worried about long term effects.. can my hair drop and get damaged, and do i risk getting bald in time to come? can flat-ironing cause hair loss? thanksCan i use my ceramic flat iron once in every two days? i have got very curly hair(african curls)?
Based on Experience, it works Ok too.


However, to make your hair healthier, you can considering using the Flat iron that use tourmaline/ionic technology, because from my experience, it never make my hair dry or damaged.Can i use my ceramic flat iron once in every two days? i have got very curly hair(african curls)?
Yess you cann , i straighten my hair every day and mine isnt effected. But you may want to use heat protection x

No comments:

Post a Comment