Tuesday, March 16, 2010

CHI Pink Ceramic Flat Iron 1 inch Hair Straightener?

i herd its the best but where can i buy it besides online...





any stores?CHI Pink Ceramic Flat Iron 1 inch Hair Straightener?
It's not the best.


I dislike CHI's as they burn my hair regardless of whether or not I use a good heat spray.





Go to a salon near you and see if they sell it.


Honestly, there are SO many better brands than the CHI. Mine broke in 5 months with proper care. It also lacks a heat setting, and cannot be used to touch up hair because it's too hot.CHI Pink Ceramic Flat Iron 1 inch Hair Straightener?
eh i wouldn't recomend it.


quite frankly it SUCKS.


mine brokee within 6 months.


%26amp;' it's kinda ' cheap material ', it doesn't heat up well.


there are WAY more good flat irons.


i recomend these:


Paul Mitchell is by far my favoritee.


GHD.


Sedu





good luck.


[:
JCPenney. They sell them in the JCPenney salon
i know some malls have a store call ';as seen on tv'; try something like that.
I don't like the chi that much. My friend has a herstyler but it gives a nasty burning smell. I got a sedu and it's really good. My hair is more softer and silky. It's worth the money and it doesn't tug on my hair. Paul Mitchell is also good. Go to ulta. They have chi and sedu straighteners there.
folica.com





you even get free shipping!


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment