Friday, March 12, 2010

Can someone tell me where i can buy a ceramic flat iron at?

I got mine at target it was on sale for 20 dollars. im lucky lol..its cute and its pink.they sell them everywere...at the mall...sallys ...beauty shops....kmart....sears..........people who think that ceramic straighteners bought at beauty shops are better. its not exactly the case i bought one for 70 long time ago and one side of the plate stoped working...i had a white revlon that was only 25 and still works wonders...just b sure to use hair serum..it gives u amazing results...my hair is super straight and sexy i dont even have no split ends and I use the straightener EVERYDAY! honestly lol....check me out haha...................http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage%26amp;friendID=16794491%26amp;imageID=1300484268.copy n paste...im really bored as u can c..hope this helps..Can someone tell me where i can buy a ceramic flat iron at?
i got mine at a beauty shopCan someone tell me where i can buy a ceramic flat iron at?
A beauty supply store. don't buy a cheap one at walmart or target. They don't get as hot and don't last that long. One you buy at a beauty supply store are professional quality and last longer and work better. Try the brand ';Hot Tools'; It is one of the cheaper professional ones that work really well. I have a Hot tool ceramic iron that I have had for over three years now. I works great!
the salon. i honestly would go with a paul mitchell if you have the money for it. its about $130, a little more expensive than a chi, but it is AMAZING. ive used almost every straightner out there, even all the ceramic ones you can get at wal-mart and whatnot, but this one is different. i dont know how but it has the ability to do wonders to your hair and still have the ceramic that helps from burning/damaging your hair. if you have any questions feel free to email me =)
i got mine at ULTA


it is great and i love it.


it says that it will last you 5 years and it is a Conair Flat iron


it has 5 different temp. to chose from


its great!
  • facebook layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment