Friday, March 12, 2010

What's a good price for a ceramic flat iron?

I already have straight hair but I want it to be straighter. How much money should I spend for a decent ceramic plated flat iron?What's a good price for a ceramic flat iron?
All depends on your hair. Also if your not going to use it every single day and for every single event you go to don't invest in a flat iron over $70.00. $30-$65 should be your price range. You should go look in black hair care beauty shops. You know the ones that sells weave, the price of flat irons there are a little bit cheaper and they have the good ones that work really well.





What you'll really have to do is buy a cheaper one, costing no more than $30.00 to see how well it works on your hair. Not all ones that are expensive work well. The more expensive one tends to get really hot and you don't want fried hair.





I have curlie hair alot like my avatar and My flat iron is Vidal Sassoon and it straightens my hair better than going to the beauty shop and getting it pressed with really expensive ones..





Good luck!!!!!What's a good price for a ceramic flat iron?
$150.00 and NO MORE!!!!
60.00 at the most, but keep in mind that the product you use to straighted your hair is importation.
No more then 200.00. That is around how much i paid for mine (250)
If you go to Sally's Beauty Supply you can get a salon quality one for around $50. They get way hot so be sure to set in a low temperature the first time you use it so you won't singe your hair!!
50.00
No more than $35.
i got the MaxiGlide, and it works great, it is so good it could get wool straight! but its' pricey, i got it from QVC, 3 payments of 25, so it was bout 80, but it is worth it!
be careful not to damage it! use heat protection. I used to have straight hair until I started to straighten it too...


anyway yeah 50 bucks should do the trick. you don't need to get an expensive one because you don't need intense heat since your hair is already straight.
Paul Mitchell is the best flat iron, it runs about 120 but it will last forever. Ive had mine over 3yrs and i use it everyday. I'm a stylist. trust me you get what you pay for. Good luck. Just remember to use a heat protector whenever you blow-dry or flatiron your hair and use a conditioning treatment at least once a week.
For one that really works, I would say to spend no less then $40.00. I have Curly and wavy hair. I bought a flat Iron for $24 and it didn't do much. The more expensive the better they work!


good luck!
Well I don't think there is a need to buy one over $150. Usaully the ones that are under $40 don't work as well as the $100 ones. I really recommend the Chi flat iron. It heats up really fast and straightens your hair really well and lock in all the cuticles to keep frizz away. It's about $100 but it's worth every penny. The cheaper ones don't straighten as well and doesn't usaully stop the frizz and after about 3 hours its not as straight as when you did it in the morning. I hope this helps and remeber, I really recoommend the Chi or Paul Mitchel and if I'm not mistaken I think the Chi is cheaper but works as well as paul M.
if you already have straight hair, then a $30.oo straightener should do the job, I have wavy hair and I spent $100 on my straightener, but my hair is really thick and frizzy too

No comments:

Post a Comment