Friday, March 12, 2010

Is tourmaline or ceramic flat irons better?

I have wanted a CHI flattening iron for a VERY LONG time now. I was told that the ceramic flat iron plates are the best kind of flat iron to get. I was told this by a hair stylist that is a representative of CHI and does celebrities hair at the VMA's. I would hope she is familiar with flat irons and telling me this because it is true and not to help CHI sell flat irons (though I am sure CHI is the top of the line). This said....I went to ULTA to buy the CHI I have been waiting to buy and set on what I wanted. When I got to ULTA they had a brand new flat iron out by ED HARDY and it was on sale. Normally $129.99 but because of it being a new item $99.99 plus I had a 20% off coupon that brought the cost to $79.99 before tax. It is very cute but my consern is that the plates are tourmaline and NOT the ceramic I was recommended to purchase. Please help me out. I went ahead and bought the ED HARDY one to save the money but I am not sure it was worth it. I don't want to buy it cause it is ED HARDY. So, which is better tourmaline or ceramic or are they the same? Please tell me only if you really know because, I am already in the guessing boat. ThanksIs tourmaline or ceramic flat irons better?
I have heard that ceramic is better all the way
  • facebook layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment