Friday, March 12, 2010

I have medium long hair, can I use a ceramic flat iron with success?

I want to try for the ';straight'; look, but fear my hair is too long. I don't have any desire to cut it either. Suggestions?I have medium long hair, can I use a ceramic flat iron with success?
No probs i straighten my hair everyday and it is almost all the way down my back... the shorter ur hair is the easier it is to do it but u can do it with long hair, do it by sections though it save time and u get better resultsI have medium long hair, can I use a ceramic flat iron with success?
if your hair is medium length, there is no way it can be too long. and even if it is long, you can flat iron it. might take longer but its 100% doable
Of course.
unless its super short, length shouldnt be an issue

No comments:

Post a Comment