Friday, March 12, 2010

Ceramic v/s Non Ceramic Flat irons? & more..?

So which ones better? im looking for a less damaging one, not just a providing shine one..





Which one's better?





Ceramic Hair Iron or Non Ceramic Hair Iron?


%26amp; what are Tourmaline Flat Iron? are they better than the


ceramic ones?





feel free to share you're views, %26amp; plz explain in detail


dont just say i love the ceramic one because it gived me shine..


well duh we all know that, BUT im looking for a ';less Damaging one';





thanks in advance.Ceramic v/s Non Ceramic Flat irons? %26amp; more..?
I read some where that ceramic is better cuz it doesn't damaga your hair as bad. And gives it shine. Also I think cermaic and tourmaline put together is better for your hair. How about this... research it if u don't know what something is and to see reviews on ceramic or non cermaicCeramic v/s Non Ceramic Flat irons? %26amp; more..?
I use a straitening shampoo (Herbal Essence, Straighten Up) and that works well and keedps my hair hydrated. I don't really see the difference in what kind they are but I use a drying and straightening straightener because it saves time when you don't have to completely have to dry your hair.
Ceramic gives you shine and heats up quicker. But all heat style products are very damaging. I tend to think that ceramic is healthier but all I have read says they are all the same damage wise.
ceramic heating elements and are more effective due to their constant heat, with a very fast heat-up time
personal choice

No comments:

Post a Comment