Friday, March 12, 2010

What Is a Good, affordable Ceramic Flat Iron?

I have short, spiky hair on the back of my head, but on the sides I have somewhat long bangs that I would like to straighten. I need a good quality one, preferably under 70 dollars?What Is a Good, affordable Ceramic Flat Iron?
Conair Infiniti flat iron around $40.00 dollars try wal-mart or eckerds, cvs it works really well.What Is a Good, affordable Ceramic Flat Iron?
Conair @ Wal-Mart
Girl Chi does work good but it is very expensive even on sale. Go to Wal-Mart or Target and get an Andis Sraightner. It work just as good as a chi iron and it only costs $20.
I love the Solia. You can get it at Folica.com for $88 (and there's a 1-year warrenty!)





$88 sounds like a lot, but when it comes to flat irons and binoculars, you often get what you pay for. My hair isn't damaged. I've dropped the thing twice and it still works just as well AND the straightening results *last*.
i have the same hair cut as you so i use a Conair, ceramic flat ironic that had cost me $16!!!. You can find one at CVS, rite aid, walgreens or wal-mart for great prices.
I have the solia also %26amp; its gets my permed curly frizzy hair stick staight. I used to have a vidal sasson, walmart cheapy and there is definately a difference between a cheapy and a professional iron. The ceramic plates on the solia are totally different then the vidal sasson. the solia has real ceramic plates. I bought mine at folica.com too. Free shipping.
gold n hot
i tried to get cheap good flat irons... i kept getting more and more pairs but ended up spending more than i would have done if i just got 'ghds'... there defo worth it... get them .. trust me
chi





but to get it under $70 you will have to shop for it on sale,.. it does however go onsale unlike other things.
ConAir or revlon are both really nice ones--i have a revlon one and it is a curling iron but then it opens up and in the middle is a flat iron--it cost me only about $40.
Go to sallys, there flat irons are around 40 to 50 and they work great! and they have a great selection... From my experience hot tools isn't too good, they don't last long and they all together don't work good but go to sallys and you'll find a great one...
Sallys you can find some for $30-50 and work graet!!!
if u want a good flat iron its gonna cost. i am black and i dont get relaxers (starightens your hair chemically) i bought a sedu from folica.com it is $125 but it makes my hair looks good as hell it even moves like how white peoples hair does. make the investment u wont be sorry i hear chi's are good to. ig u go to folica.com they have all kinds of flat irons and it gives u the users ratings on them. the sedu had the best so i bought it and it didnt let me down it did what it said
go to wal mart they have really cheap and good ones theres one that is real skinny and it works really good
revelon, i have it, it was 20$ and it works pretty well for being so cheep. I use it everyday.
Girl I got an ANDIS flat iron at Wal-mart for $12 dollars. I use it almost every day and I have had it for about 2 years. I am black and that flat iron makes my hair swing and move like you wouldn't believe.
hot topics, they have one that is around 50 and works very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment