Friday, March 12, 2010

Does anyone know where i can buy a cheap ceramic flat iron at a very cheap price?

is it possible that i can get one under rm50?


or u guys may list some under rm100?Does anyone know where i can buy a cheap ceramic flat iron at a very cheap price?
I got a good one from walgreens for $45.Does anyone know where i can buy a cheap ceramic flat iron at a very cheap price?
Amazon has the Farouk CHI 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Hairstyling Iron for under 80 bucks. It's a really awesome flat iron. It's the very same one that I use now if you want CHEAP I suggest going to your dicount store like Big Lots where you may spend about 20 bucks on one. I can't promise how long it will last you but hey you pay for quality. Or One of the chain stores like walmart or target.
Well i dont kow where you live but, theres a really great store called TJ max and they sell great thigns for really cheap. I got my flat iron there for 30 bucks and it works AMAIZING.


it was orignally 160 and now its 30 its great.
It's bad to get a cheap flat iron because you'll get cheap results.





Your local drug store like Walgreens will have them.





Try folica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment