Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ceramic Flat Iron good for African-American hair?

I am looking for a good ceramic flat iron (priced around 50-60 dollar). Yes, I have tried the CHI and I did not like it. It did not work on my fine, curly hair (i do not have a relaxer). Has anyone tried the flat iron by ION from Sally Beauty.Ceramic Flat Iron good for African-American hair?
If a CHI didn't work, I have no idea what would work for you. Honestly, I'm shocked - I've never heard of a CHI not working for anyone, African-American or otherwise. Nearly all of the stylists in my salon use CHI irons on their clients. You could try a different high-end ceramic iron such as Sedu, Infrashine or GHD, but they all have similar properties to CHI and are very pricey.





Perhaps give the CHI another try. Make sure your hair is clean and dry. Using a shine serum also often helps. Also, if the CHI you used has an adjustable heat setting, you may have had it on a lower setting. It takes a great deal of heat to straighten African-American hair.





CHI not working.... that's definitely the most bizarre thing I've heard today.Ceramic Flat Iron good for African-American hair?
Try Remington wet2straight. It works pretty good, ceramic plates and 30 heat settings it will run you $30 also to help I suggest buying a can of Cantu Shea Butter Flat Iron spray also and that $3.60. Works on the wife and daughters' hair and yes were African-American lol
The CHI didn't work!?! I have it and so far it works on my hair, my sister's hair ( we're both mixed but she looks full spanish) and my cousins hair ( VERY course). If the CHI didn't work I could suggest Sedu.
It should work fine on your hair, but you should probably ask the people at the place you are buying from or whoever does your hair!





I hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment