Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where Could I get a ceramic Flat iron at For Your Hair?

And How Much Is It?Where Could I get a ceramic Flat iron at For Your Hair?
I got mine at Walgreens for $25!Where Could I get a ceramic Flat iron at For Your Hair?
I got a really nice one at Target





go to www.target.com
You can pick one up at any beauty salon supply...they have many to choose from.
ebay is good....an expensive brand like Chi can go from $100 up, but you can get another brand for less
i saw one advertised on tv, but search online for it-it's quicker.
dont buy the store kind. It will eff up your hair real bad. After i made that mistake i bought a real salon straightener.





http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_d1鈥?/a>





I bought this and it is so worth the $125. I orderd it online. I was afraid to but it shipped in 2 days when it said 5-7.





I highly recomend this.
dont waste your money on a walmart brand, i suggest buying one from a salon either hot tools which is cheaper, or a chi iron
target, wal-mart, etc.


they range from 25- 100+ depending on what brand you buy
  • facebook layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment