Saturday, March 13, 2010

Do you really need to spend a lot of money to get a decent ceramic flat iron?

depends on how often you use it or your hair type. If you are going to use sparingly and your hair is already kind of straight, you can get away with a 30-50 dollar iron. If your hair is very thick, coarse, or curly, or you will use your iron often, it would be best to invest in a quality iron. CHI is my recommendation. but get one with a temperature gauge on it.Do you really need to spend a lot of money to get a decent ceramic flat iron?
No, I spent about $25.... mine is Conair.... it works GREAT!Do you really need to spend a lot of money to get a decent ceramic flat iron?
I have been reading reviews at folica.com, trying to figure out which iron I want myself. The reviews on a sedu or solia are excellent!


Go there and read the reviews





I have a cheapy now and i believe a more expensive iron will be much better on my hair and make it silkier.
yes. i have used cheap and it really wrecks your hair. always go for a really good quality one. think of it as an investment in beauty.
DEFFINATELY!!! I have tried the cheap ones from walmart and they toook forever to heat up, and didn't work well at all (and I have almost pin straight hair)


and then I bought a nice ceramic flat iron at sallys beauty supply, it takes about 1 1/2 minutes to heat up, and it makes my hair look amazing. (I spent about 100 dollars on it) (and I know on mine there is a lifetime warrenty too)


the difference between the two is huge, so I would splurge and buy a nice one because it will save you a lot of time and hastle.
No, they are all the same. My wife buys her's at Walmart.
It depends on your hair type, I have frizzy wavy hair and the ceramic is the only way I can get smooth shiny hair. I have trie the others and they just didn't work. The ceramic leaves my hair very healthy looking and it stays straight.
Yes my stylist uses the CHI irons....I am going to order a pair from hair!!!!
hon Your story? Very interesting......


鈽呪€烩槄http://www.osoq.com/funstuff/extra/extra02.asp?strName=hon
use conair..its about 20 dollars..

No comments:

Post a Comment