Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What is the best ceramic flat iron to buy?

I mean like brands.What is the best ceramic flat iron to buy?
i love my sedu...i have thick curly hair and it straightens it so easily and makes it really soft and shineyWhat is the best ceramic flat iron to buy?
I know all of the really expensive professional ones are really good.





But I have a Conair and I love it! I got it from Wal-Mart for about $20-35. It's 2 inches so kind of big, the inside is gold, outside is black, and there is a comb attachment on one side so after it straightens your hair it combs it so your hair doesn't look stringy or pasty.





My sister had a smaller pro one and it broke really soon. My first Conair lasted for 2 years and now I'm one my 2nd one. But hey for like$25 for 2 years I can't complain.





Good luck picking a great straightener!
I am actually looking to buy a ceramic flat iron too. I am going to Ulta tomorrow to probably buy something from CHI. My moms hair dresser recomended it. It is $120.00 but I think it is supposed to be worth it. Good luck!
CHI is good but it broke down easily for some people. I've had mine for 3 years and so far so good. Linea Pro, Sedu and Solia are good too. But the best one is GHD, if you're willing to shell out $200+.





Good luck.
CHI works really well, especially if you have thisck or frizzy hair. I would recommend going to a store like Ulta and ask them for recommendations if the CHI is out of your price range.
Chi is the best. Here's a link where you can buy them on sale.





http://www.beautychoice.com/landing/chi-鈥?/a>
CHI is the best.
chi

No comments:

Post a Comment